Fee Structure* for the MBA program is as follows:
*Recognition for educational loans from Banks, All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Ghaziabad courts only.
||Fee* Amount (Rs.)
||Dates for Fee Deposit
||At the time of admission.
||First 20 days after registration.
||15th Dec 2021
||15th April 2022
PROGRAM INTAKE- 120 Session Starts: August 2020 & other Details are as follows:
- A. As a part of the program, university exam fees& enrollment charges will be charged as actual by students.
- B. Beside fees as indicated above, every student is required to pay Rs. 4000/- towards Uniform Fees, Refundable security fee: - Rs.5000 along with the first installment.
- C. Books & study material is given to each student, the cost of which is included in the other charges.
- D. If a student withdraws before/ after start of the course & the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fee will be refunded as per AICTE/ AKTU Rules. However, in case the seat remains vacant & is not filled by the last date of admission, the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution & shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of course.
- E. Hostel Fee –Rs 60,000/per annum.
Prospectus & Application Form are available
- • From IMR, Ghaziabad on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash.
Fee payment Options
- • The payment must be made through demand draft drawn in favor of “Institute of Management & Research” and payable at Ghaziabad.
- • By Net Banking/NEFT as per following details:-
In case fee is deposited through net banking, the student will have to provide Transaction ID/UTR no. to enable us to issue the fee receipt.
|Details of Bank Account
||For Institute of Management and Research.
|Name of Account
||Institute of Management and Research.
|Address of Bank