1. The Computer Centre has state-of-the-art computing facilities that are available to our academic administration officers, Students, and Faculty. It includes branded PCs/Laptops with SUN, IBM , DELL and HP servers connected through Ethernet LAN. All these nodes have access to the Internet through a 90 MBPS dedicated leased line on Fibre optics. Facilities for printing through high speed Color/Mono LaserJet Network printers and Scanning are available.
2. Application software like IBM SPSS, AMOS, Minitab, MS-Project, Crystal Ball, Oracle, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Rational Suite Enterprise, Stata etc. are extensively used. Capitaline & EuroMonitor International are used for Market research and Data analysis.
3. Entire network is protected with Sophos XG 330 in combination with Antivirus, Anti-Spam and Bandwidth Management and multiple gateways with Auto Fail-over feature. All the nodes are secured from virus, spyware/malware with Symantec Endpoint Protection, centrally monitored from the Antivirus server.
4. Entire campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled with Ruckus wireless consisting of Zone Flex 2942 (802.11g) Smart Wi-Fi access points with Zone Director 1000 controlling the Access Points.
5. Each student is allotted a mail-id besides Faculty and staff members. The Active Directory and web server are hosted in the computer centre itself. Facilities for printing through high speed Color/Mono LaserJet Network printers and Scanning are available & Sun storage has been installed for backup purpose. The institute will be implementing its Campus Management System shortly.
6. All the students have their mail-ids on imrbusinessschool.com domain.
7. Faculty-students interaction is done through e-learning/e-working software Skype, Zoom, Hangout & Moodle. Labs are available with all the latest software & technology with Multimedia Facilities.
8.The modern classrooms in the campus both the theatre style and classic learning centers are furnished with specially designed desks for the comfort of students. About 180 HP thin clients machine which run through CITRIX VDI solution in these classrooms via terminal servers.
• The network infrastructure is being served by HP Servers, Servers including Domain Controllers, DNS Servers, Mail Server, Proxy Server, Database Server and Print Server & 220 plus Desktops and Laptops, scanners, Stand alone/ network LaserJet printers, Network Attached Storage provides backup space for data and applications.
• Entire campus is connected to the internet through cable & Wireless LAN.
• Fully secured Wi-Fi with Firewall, Antivirus & Antispam.